- Information We Collect
We collect the following particulars:
The User Provided Information. You can provide certain personally identifiable information to AryanPages directly, such as your first name and last name, address, telephone number, tax related information (like Social Security Number), credit card or may be PayPal® details, and email address (generally, the “Personally Identifiable Information”) while choosing to register, or to purchase through the Service, or even to participate in promotional or survey events, or to subscribe to any news letters or some other distribution lists. You can also choose to provide us with all the Personally Identifiable Information in your User Content.
The moment when you use our Services, we may collect as well as store the information about your use that includes the following:
- Cookies!! When you visit our Services, we might send one or more cookies – i.e. a small text file containing string of alpha-numeric characters directly to your computer that could identify your web browser and store details. You can also set your web browser to refuse the cookies use; however, this may limit the functionality that our Services are made to provide you.
- Log Files!! Log file information is automatically declared by your web browser every time you view any web page. When you register or use our Service, the servers automatically record certain information whatever your web browser sends and whenever you visit any website. These server logs may also include information like your IP address, language, browser type, number of clicks, pages viewed, domain names of websites visited, and even the order of those pages, the date and time, and the amount of time spent on some particular pages.
- Clear Gifs!! While using the Services, we might use clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are basically pieces of data usually used to track the online usage patterns of our Visitors anonymously. In addition to it, we might also use clear gifs in the HTML-based emails that are sent to our users in order to help them know which emails are opened by the recipients. The information is used particularly to enable more accurate reporting, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and also make AryanPages better for our very own Users.
- Information collected through the clear gifs and the cookies, and also the log file information is non-personally identifiable information as such information is not usually collected or used in such a way that an individual User can be identified, for reference, by name or may be by email address (generally, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information”). The collected information can be Personally Identifiable Information or may be Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party service-based information!! This includes all the linked services (like Facebook Connect) that you are supposed to authorize to share information about You with AryanPages. If you elect to use Facebook Connect with AryanPages, You agree that AryanPages may use (as per described in Section 2) information that you provided by Facebook, including (but is not limited to) Your: name, gender, email, birthday, profile pictures URL, current city, also any additional information (like “Like” information) that you specifically consent for AryanPages to access and use accordingly.
2. Use of Information
The information that is collected is used to operate plus maintain, and finally is used to provide to you with the features and functionality of our Services.
We might use your Personally Identifiable details for the billing purposes, payment purpose (that includes all the tax-related purposes), also administrative purposes, like notifying you about the major changes in news, services, and for other relevant customer services purpose. You hereby accord to our use of all your email addresses to send you such information. We may also provide credit card and ordering related information to the payment processors, which includes Paypal®, but the fact is we do not retain any such information.
We might use all the collected information for: (a) remembering information so that you will not have to again and again re-enter it during your current or may be subsequent visits to the Services; (b) providing customs, personalized content and related info; (c) monitoring all the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns; (d) monitoring aggregate metrics like total number of traffic and visitors; (e) tracking User Contents, and status in any sweepstakes, promotions, and also contests; (f) diagnosing or fixing technology related problems; (g) accessing your information once you signed in; (h) marketing our Services to advertisers and all those third parties; (i) improving the quality and designing of the Services and creating new features by storing, analyzing, and tracking your preferences and also the trends; and (j) verifying your identity for the payment and taxation related purposes.
The AryanPages account screen names/usernames and/or sub-domain names that you select will be displayed on the Services.
- When We Disclose Information
Any info or the User Content which is submitted and transmitted, or may be uploaded to the public areas of our Service will become publicly available and also can be collected or used by the other Users, who may also forward this information and User Contents to other websites or may be people and so on.. Be aware!! If your User Contents include any personal information, like your name or email addresses, other Users will definitely have access to it easily. If your User Content includes a photograph, you need to know that all the photographs uploaded on the Service reside on public URLs. Anyone who know the URL or URLs of your photographs, can access them, whether or not it’s published on a Article. Your photos will remain displayed on these URLs even after you delete it from your Article. Kindly do not upload any personal photographs that you do not wish to be made public information.
In order to describe all our Services to the prospective partners, or advertisers and may be to the other third parties we may require disclosing aggregate user info. We share all the Non-Personally Identifiable Details (like anonymous used data) with third parties in order to assist them in understanding all our Service that includes Users’ use for our Services and the success of the promotions.
- Third-Party Service Providers
You are allowed to update or may be correct your Personally Identifiable Information easily at any time as per indicated on Service or also by sending us an email at email@example.com. If you or AryanPages intend to delete any of the User Content provided by you, then we cannot guarantee you that your User Content will be removed completely from all User devices and/or from their web pages, and nor assure that other Users or anyone will not misuse any content that you ever supply. Moreover, the other Users might have already copied or may be forwarded all your User Content to others, making the recovery next to impossible.
- Data Security
We have put all in place which is commercially reasonable physical, technical, and managerial procedures in order to protect your Personally Identifiable Details and other data to save from loss, alterations or misuse and to safeguard and secure data that you provide. While we are striving to protect your information right after it arrives at our servers, however we cannot guarantee you the security of any info that is being transmitted over the net, or may guarantee that such info may not be accessed, altered, disclosed or destroyed by any breach of our physical, managerial, or technical safeguards. Therefore, you provide such info at your very own risk.
- Children’s Privacy
Protecting privacy of children is very important. For this reason, we never knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information that is submitted by any person aged less than 18 years. If by any chance, you are under 18, then kindly do not submit any info to the Services at any time and/or in any manner.
- Bankruptcy or Merger
In the event of acquiring, acquired by, or may be merge with any third party entity, we have rights to reserve the right in order to transfer and/or assign all the collected information as a part of such merger, sale, acquisition or any other change of control. In any unlikely event of our bankruptcy or some similar situation, we might not be able to control that how your information is treated, used, or transferred.
- Changes and Updates
- Contact Information